Jade Ohara’s custom costume is incredible!! She designed and created the amazing replica herself, with a little help from a dressmaker. Now that’s talent:)
Jade Ohara’s Secret to Success:
-Big Bonbons – Satin and foam.
-Ice Cream- Foam, Eva foam, satin, scintillating ink, glue and glitter.
-Cup Cake- Eva foam, satin and scintillating ink.
-Cane Sugar -Fabric and ink.
-White Part of Dress – Ink to do the candy sprinkles.
-Hard-Candies - Eva foam and satin for the necklace and on the dress.
-All other Candy – Cold porcelain for lollipop, gum, chocolate crack, jujube, confetti, brigadier, coconut, kisses, marshmallow, pudding, popsicle, a cherry.
-Hot glue to paste the candy on the dress.
-White sand to make sugar effect at some candies.
-Four donuts that even smell like donuts!
Wow absolutely fantastic:) I have my fingers crossed Jade Ohara’s will be selling her Candyfornia creations next year!!!
Another Awesome Katy Perry Pair is Kristin & Jnet
Job well done!! Cheers:)
I would LOVE to post your look a like pics too, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
The PERFECT Katy Perry Costumes at last!! I found these one of a kind MASTERPIECES on Etsy by Glamtastik. Wow these handmade costumes are amazing; Glamtastik is truly GENIUS! Her designs are so detailed and absolutely exquisite down to the last stitch. I can’t tell you how thrilled I am that someone else shares the same Katy Perry Costume passion as we do!!
CUP CAKE COSTUME By Glamtastik
COTTON CANDY COSTUME by Glamtastik
Break out your piggy bank because they’re a bid of a spurge. Although for a one-of-a-kind couture Katy Perry costume, it’s too hard to resist. Honestly, I look at Halloween like my once-a-year prom, heck every gurl deserves to treat themselves to a sweet candy dress:)))
The California Gurls yummy costumes were designed Design Duo The Blonds. Phillip and David Blond of The Blonds have been creating out of this world designs for celebs like Katy Perry, Fergie, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera!! Check out this awesome interview David Blond did with OnSugar at Fashionfunhouseemporium.com.
The costumes they created for California Gurls were almost entirely eatable, wow we have our worked cut out for us trying to recreate these masterpieces!! Can’t wait:)
You know the look from Katy Perry’s smash hit video “California Gurls” … Lavender wig + ice cream cone dress.
It oozes a sparkling sweetness and drips with delicious sexuality. So delicious, in fact, that even Snoop Dog wanted to have a lick. Holla!!
1. Cotton Candy Girl : This will give you something sweet to put on and in your mouth Sexy lil’ cotton candy girl …you might have to lose some of those treadz to really Katy it up.
2. Candyland Girl (Gurl) : Board Game Hottie!! Anyone would want to roll the dice on the cute lil’ number.
3. Cupcake Girl (Gurls) : Let the eat Cake!! …that they will with this yummy tutu. Katy would die for that cupcake hat:)
4. Lollipop Girl (Gurls) : Everyone will be lickin’ your lollies in this show stopper.. Geez this dress will break your bank though!!
5. Candy Cane Girl (Gurls) : Red, White and Sexy…up and down!!
6. Candy Girl (Gurls) : A mix between Katy’s Lavender and Blue California Gurls looks!!
7. Hoho Girl (Gurls) : Sexy lil’ Hostess Cupcake …creamy filling inside included..lol:)
8. Ice Cream (Gurls) : Not as hot as Katy’s but I’m sure your cones will still look hot:)
Or if you’re looking for a totally different look… let’s say some tactical pants, well, let’s just say you’re SOL. However, KP would look super flipping hot in anything!!
But for now, enjoy this amazingly amazing interview…